Tailored around our customer needs the range of type-qualified pyrotechnic products for training and simulation will:
- Enhance realism during tactical training of land-forces. In combat training centers soldiers are prepared how to effectively action in various combat situations. This force on force training is accomplished with laser and or radio frequency based training system, which are invisible to the human eye. By applying pyrotechnic effects the training scenario becomes realistic and thus provides to the participants stress inoculation.
- The pyrotechnic effects are:
- Weapon Effects
- Large caliber – main tank gun firing
- Medium caliber – anti aircraft guns
- Anti Tank Weapons
- Infantry weapons
- Battle Field Effects
- Hit simulation on armored vehicles
- Artillery and mortar firing both ground and airburst
- Grenade impact
- Improvised Explosive Devices
Communication between combat forces and battlefield reconnaissance at night is an essential element in operation. Our scope of products for signal and illumination provide effective means for said purpose.
- Handheld Rockets, white and infra-red light illumination
- Handheld Rockets, signalling, red, green, yellow
- Cartridges, 26.5 mm, white and infra-red light illumination
- Cartridges, 26,5 mm, signaling red, green, yellow
- Cartridges, 19 mm, signaling red, green, yellow
- Ground Illumination, white and infra-red light illumination
- Alarm – and Trip Flares, white light and infra-red light illumination
- Smoke Grenade in different colours
Unconventionally deployed mines, booby traps, unexploded ordnance and man-made obstacles, such as triple barbed wires, are meant to stall military operations. The Portable Explosive Minefield Breaching Systems (PEMBS) are tailored around the threats and provide effective means to safely eliminate them. PEMBS systems are also used for humanitarian demining.
Gas pressure generators also known as propellant actuated devises use a pyrotechnic gas developing composition which on ignition will activate a mechanical element. These are used in fire extinguishing systems, separation elements and safety devices.